I look 7 years younger than I am. Everyone asks, “how?” Here is my honest advice:
1. Moisturize (a lot!) with the most expensive products. I am serious, spare no expense when it comes to this.
2. Date someone a little younger (but legal) to keep things exciting.
3. Delay having kids for as long as possible
4. Always go to school. Even if it’s just one class.
5. Go into every store that looks ridiculous. I don’t care how stupid I feel, I always browse Hollister, Justice, Forever 21. I don’t like it but it reminds me of my awkward adolescence. This is useful when it comes to relating to my college peers.
6. If what you are about to say being with, “remember when” stop! It will probably be lame and make you look old.
7. Cute is okay. I use a Hello Kitty Flash Drive.